Roll Bar

To: Andrew Murphy <andrew.murphy@integtech.com>,
Subject: Roll Bar
From: Philip Erickson <philip.erickson@Agouron.COM>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 07:36:32 -0800
Andrew,
I will bring my factory bar on Sunday and we can set it in your car.
They fit with the top ( clears the SIDE and top of the mechanism) and
allows the seat to go all the way back.  I have even moved my seat
location back 2 inches and it still doesn't interfer with the seat, but
it is a little low over my head.  I think my bar is really made for a
early car.
Phil

--
Philip Erickson                                  Phone:  (858) 622-7963
4215 Sorrento Valley Boulevard         San Diego, CA  92121