Re: rubbed the wrong way?

To: CalSpeed@aol.com
Subject: Re: rubbed the wrong way?
From: Steve Harvey <stevenh@execpc.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2000 07:59:58 -0600
My1.5cents:
>From day one, I've noticed that all stock roadsters look like they are going up
hill. Fender to tire clearance in the front is around one inch. The top of the
rear tire is hidden by the fender. For me, that's the only negative "look " on a
roadster. My 1600 also rubbed around corners. I solved the problem by installing
air stocks on the rear. Added just enough air to see the top of the tire.
Eliminated the rubbing and bought the car up to a level look. Have never had a
problem with that setup.
Steve Harvey
Milwaukee