Re: It's here!!

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: It's here!!
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 10:29:32 -0800
Sorry list I guess you could figure the message was meant for Daniel and not
the
list. So many things going on today. I am suffering from severe drain
bramage
and sent it to the wrong address.

Yikes !! at least I didn't send anything to personnel.

It is amazing on the off  list  help and information  you get. I have been
receiving so may replies with offers for help and advise. this list is
great.

I have learned over the years by being a participant and also a volunteer.
That it is the people behind the scenes that make things happen. Everyone
likes to show up when everything is in place, but the numbers drop when
there is work involved. I have found out with the Roadster group this isn't
true. I have had many offers for help on this project and also on my next
car project.

Thanks to all of you :-)
Mike