Car for Sale in Washington

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Car for Sale in Washington
From: Robin_Krause@majiq.com
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 10:11:14 -0800
Guy Selle is selling his yellow 70 1600.

200SX engine, fuel injection, 5-speed.   Both tops (convertible is new).
14" Panasport wheels.  Most chrome has been rechromed.  Roll Bar.  AM/FM
Cassette in stock location.  No rust, clean and straight.  Immaculate
throughout, including under the hood.  KYB shocks in front.  Interior
redone by Brean Auto Upholstery.  2 part urethane paint (base,clear).
There is nothing left to do on this car and it is a jack rabbit.  I drove
it earlier this week and then skulked (and rattled) home with my tail
between my legs.  Mine has a looonggg way to go to be this nice and it's in
pretty good shape.

The car is located in Federal Way,  WA.  Guy is willing to deliver it to a
reasonable proximity, probably anywhere on the west coast.  I think he'd
like to get upper $7k or $8k for it.

He has a new body under a tarp and he's ready to move on to the next
project.

Does anyone have a site to recommend where I can post this info and some
pix for free?

Robin Krause
69 1600