Re: Another PO story!

To: "Ben Zech" <motormite@hotmail.com>, <Paul.Kort@marconimed.com>
Subject: Re: Another PO story!
From: "Tom Phelan" <tomph@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 18:57:22 -0500
Hi Ben,

>I will pencil this in on my calendar, also will check with other Miata
>people in our local chapter and see if any of them want to come along.
>
>We would definitely like to go up with Tom Phelan if he is going this year.
>(Tom, what do you say?)
>
>Any other Carolinas D/R people interested in making the trip?

Wouldn't miss it, in fact I'm looking forward to seeing all the OROC'rs
again. This time I'll get the shot of the parade lap right.

A Carolina caravan sounds neat. Lets keep this alive as well as a CROC
(Carolinas Roadster Owners Club open to all just like OROC) meet. I've been
building a database of N/S Carolina owners who are both on and off the net.
Will be putting together some type of gathering in the warmer weather.

BTW - Paul, furniture is on order and in about 5 or 6 weeks I'll be able to
put up about 9 guests in various types of beds and another 4 in recliners if
necessary. Won't even go into floor space. So ... when are ya'll goin south
again?

Tom P
Hendersonville NC
68 2L #2771