Re: Another PO story!

To: Paul.Kort@marconimed.com
Subject: Re: Another PO story!
From: "Ben Zech" <motormite@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 13:58:34 GMT
Paul: thanks for getting back to me.

I will pencil this in on my calendar, also will check with other Miata
people in our local chapter and see if any of them want to come along.

We would definitely like to go up with Tom Phelan if he is going this year.
(Tom, what do you say?)

Any other Carolinas D/R people interested in making the trip?