Re: Questions on 1500

To: "Eric R. Wittinger" <wittiner@ee.pdx.edu>,
Subject: Re: Questions on 1500
From: Joseph Roach <jroach@qualcomm.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 13:19:29 -0800
The thermostat cover is the same for the single or dual carb 1500 engine.
The link that Dan Zubkoff listed is a good shot of the thermostat cover.
Its a short piece that the radiator hose attaches to (with radiator cap on
the radiator) unlike the 1600 thermostat cover that is a tall section with
radiator cap (and no cap on radiator).

http://members.aol.com/Datsun63/fairlady.htm

Joseph Roach
65 1500