Re: Recovered 67.5 1600 in SF

To: "Alan Smith" <agarrettsmith@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Recovered 67.5 1600 in SF
From: "Fred Katz" <fredkatz@2xtreme.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 00:54:11 -0800
Hi Alan,

There are some good diagrams on the web, I think there's one at Ross's
Sports Imports site. I have one at mine, at

http://www.2xtreme.net/fredkatz/67pg18x.html

It's huge, about 767 KB. Once it loads, right-click your mouse and select
"View Image (67pg18x.jpg)". You can then move around the diagram and see
things in detail.

If it's too big, there's a smaller image (295 KB), at
http://www.2xtreme.net/fredkatz/67pg18.html
After it loads, do the same thing, right-click and view image.

In any case, you can right-click and save the image to your PC.

According to the diagram, there should be two actual connections on the
coil (regardless of how many prongs). The (-) of the coil goes to the
distributor. The (+) goes to the resistor ballast, the other end of the
resistor ballast goes to the IG connection on the switch (should be B/W
color).

The "B" on the switch goes to the Fuse Block IG A connection (should be B
color).
Lastly, the "ST" on the switch (should be BY/G color) goes to the Starter
Solenoid S connection.

This is all according to the diagram. Wish I could look at the car, but I'm
ill and my car is elsewhere.

Fred