Re: Wheel Studs

To: KWS711@aol.com
Subject: Re: Wheel Studs
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 13:06:20 -0600
I wanted to install longer studs on my 67.5 so I could mount alloy rims.  I
found that the studs from a corvair would work fine.  The only difference is
that the nurling on the studs is a lot finer on the roadster parts,but the
Corvair studs went in just fine.  There are two types of cCorvair studs,
you want the smaller diameter ones.

Peace,
Pat

--
Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Hardware Guru
voice (512)471-9517, fax (512)471-8885, UUCP:cs.utexas.edu!horne