Re: Wheel Studs

To: "datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>, <KWS711@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Wheel Studs
From: "nruff" <nruffcorn@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 22:36:55 -0600
Upon the advice of the archives, I replaced my front studs with chevy
corvair studs.  I picked them up at the local parts store for less than
$1/apiece.  They were just a little longer, which was great for me as I am
using alloy Z wheels.  The only other difference I noticed were the splines
on the shank.  The splines were more coarse on the replacement studs, but
the diameter was the same.  They pulled through fine when installed.

Nathan