FW: Relative Temperature Chart

To: Suzanne Napoli <SNapoli@mlg.com>
Subject: FW: Relative Temperature Chart
From: Michael Landskroner <Mlandskroner@mlg.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 10:57:09 -0500
Subject: Relative Temperature Chart

This is particularly relevant today! (Sindi, Karen, Munch & Marilynn ?
its
30 below with the windchill today and 13 above without it!)

At these Fahrenheit temperatures:

> +65 - Hawaiians declare a two-blanket night.
> +60 - Californians put on sweaters (if they can find one).
> +50 - Miami residents turn on the heat.
> +45 - Vermont residents go to outdoor concerts.
> +40 - You can see your breath. Californians shiver uncontrollably.
>        Minnesotans go swimming
> +35 - Italian cars don't start.
> +32 - Water freezes.
> +30 - You plan your vacation to Australia.
> +25 - Ohio water freezes. Californians debate ominous omen. Minnesotans
> eat
>        ice cream.  Canadians go swimming
> +20 - Politicians begin to talk about the homeless. New York City water
>          freezes.
>         Miami residents plan vacation farther South.
> +15 - French cars don't start. Cat insists on sleeping in your bed with
>         you.
> +10 - You need jumper cables to start the car.
>  +5 - American cars don't start.
>   0 - Alaskans put on T-shirts.
> -10 - German cars don't start. Eyes freeze shut when you blink.
> -15 - You can cut your breath and use it to build an igloo.
>       Arkansans stick tongue on metal objects. Miami residents cease to
> exist.
> -20 - Cat insists on sleeping in pajamas with you.
>         Politicians actually do something about the homeless.
>        Minnesotans shovel snow off roof. Japanese cars don't start.
> -25 - Too cold to think.
>        You need jumper cables to get the driver started.
> -30 - You plan a two week hot bath. Swedish cars don't start.
> -40 - Californians disappear. Minnesotans button top button.
>        Canadians put on sweaters. Your car asks to help you plan your trip
>
> South.
> -50 - Congressional hot air freezes. Alaskans close the bathroom window.
> -80 - Hell freezes over. Polar bears move South.
>        Cleveland Browns fans order hot cocoa at the game.
> -90 - Lawyers put their hands in their own pockets.

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only
for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain
legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you
are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are
copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify me by replying to this message and
permanently delete the original and any copy of this e-mail
and any printout thereof.