2000 weber update

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 2000 weber update
From: Beamonk@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 10:27:08 EST
Finally had the chance to tinker with the weber conversion this weekend. We
adjusted the fuel pressure and floats, adjusted some and some more and got
the throttle cable somewhat hooked up. Took it for an experimental spin, it
was only opening 1/2 throttle. It was quite fast. I still can't yet afford
the B cam, though. But throttle response was quite crisp, more so than the
SU's. We still need to adjust the fuel pressure some more though, but it is
coming along. I think the key is to keep tinkering and buy lotsa beer . More
updates later.

John brasfield
2000 weber