Re: UK Roadster Website update - 'Image of the Month' feature.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: UK Roadster Website update - 'Image of the Month' feature.
From: RoadsteRob@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 08:29:32 EST
Hi again

I Forgot to mention a new 'Image of the Month' feature on the welcome page,
URL:-

http://members.aol.com/RoadsteRob/welcome.htm.

The monthly image will normally be from the Register's archive, which is too
large to put out there permanently - check out the first monster image from
Nissan exhibitions in the late 1960s.

If anyone has any other historic roadster images (SCCA racing etc) that they
think should feature please let me know or E-Mail me the scanned image.

Regards again.

Rob Beddington
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/RoadsteRob/welcome.htm";>The Classic Fairlady
Roadster Register</A>