Anyone with experience with SDS and TEC-II EFI systems? (rob r...?)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Anyone with experience with SDS and TEC-II EFI systems? (rob r...?)
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 04:03:04 EST
Hi guys, I figured I should post this question to the roadster list since I
know I've spoken to several of you who have used either an SDS or
Electromotive TEC-II EFI sytstem, or both. I was just wondering what people's
opinions were of both units. I was looking at picking up an SDS, but a friend
was telling me that they don't work too well on street-driven cars. Rob, I
know that you have an SDS...do you have any issues with idling or low-rpm
driving? Any and all help appreciated...thanks a lot.

Van
- http://members.xoom.com/BADROC