Re: Techies... Tiger 500?

To: CalSpeed@aol.com
Subject: Re: Techies... Tiger 500?
From: Paul.Kort@marconimed.com
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 15:40:31 -0500

Throw it out on Ebay and let some body buy it.  Then invest in MDS and
Pertronics for your roadster!  I'm pretty sure my dad and I installed a Tiger
500 on our 1960 Comet in an attempt to make it start on humid days, something
that the stock 190 ci straight 6 didn't like doing.  It didn't work much better
than stock.

Paul

CalSpeed@aol.com on 01/13/2000 02:57:43 PM

Please respond to CalSpeed@aol.com