Re: oil filters

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: oil filters
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 21:18:49 -0800
He didn't actually neuter it, he just moved his opinions onto a separate page.
It's still good reading, and if he ever reveals which manufacturer threatened
him, I resolve to boycott the bastards forever. Companies like that don't
deserve
our money. Here's the link:
http://minimopar.simplenet.com/oilfilterstudy.html

--