Re: Silva Model

To: Steve Harvey <stevenh@execpc.com>,
Subject: Re: Silva Model
From: Alan Bent <ajb@squirrel.com.au>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 02:43:45 +1100
Thanks to all the list members that let me know about the Silvia model that
is for sale on Ebay, I have had at least 15 e-mails in that last 2 days
from list members telling me about it. It is nice that people would take
the time out to do this, and I really appreciate it. I actually only just
bought one of these models a short while ago, I bought it on Ebay and ended
up paying about US$35.00 for it. It's a nice model though.
Thanks guys.
Alan Bent.
p.s. Steve, you are probably pretty accurate with your calculation on the
exchange rate, what would you expect from a country that has plastic bank
notes for it's currency.