Whooooosh, Vroooooooom, WOW!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Whooooosh, Vroooooooom, WOW!
From: Guy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2000 19:00:38 -0800
What a way to start the new year.  I was given a ride in Ron Hamilton's
Black Pocket Rocket Roadster.  I have driven a few fast cars and
motorcycles in my life.  I have never, ever been in anything that
approaches the pure work of art that Ron has created. WHAT A RIDE!  My
wifes says  my eyes are still like saucers and that I have a permanent
"stupid grin" plastered on my face.  Obviously, she wasn't in the car
when the turbocharger kicked in and peeled the pavement off the street.

My 1600 put-put will never seem the same.  Thank you Ron and Judy for a
wonderful evening.  WHAT A Car....

Guy Pepoy
1967.5 SPL 311
Tempe, Arizona