Cars for sale

To: roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cars for sale
From: Alan Bent <ajb@squirrel.com.au>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 16:09:37 +1000
These 2 people have recently contacted me through my website, I thought
they may of interest to someone out there.
I have a 67 RL411UAK for sale, 3 speed auto, R1600 with dual SU's, all
original, runs, but needs 2 front fenders, needs speedometer put
together,
needs work... But its a good parts car, Anyone who can pick it up from
Molalla, OR (25 miles away from Portland) can have it free of charge, I
have
the title.

503-829-4155
Ask for Cathy Dettling - email mdettling@fairoaksvillage.com
-
I have a Datsun LG 220 pickup for sale.  I have literature from Nissan
that documents that only 10 of
these were registered in the U.S.  It is clearly rare and I believe a
very important vehicle.  This a  solid
California truck, very original ,no rust ever was running when parked in
my shed two and a half years
ago.  Needs mechanical and cosmetic attention but would not be difficult
to restore.  Even Nissan does
not own one of these.  I believe it is their LG 221 that appears on
their commercials.  I think this truck is
easily worth $4,800 but I really need the space and am very motivated.
Thanks for posting this ad.  Feel
free to e-mail if you want details or clarification.  Best regards, Alan
707-459-3218.
e-mail - alananddeb@earthlink.net