Re: SORRY YOU GOT THE WRONG GUY

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SORRY YOU GOT THE WRONG GUY
From: Taylor Hutt <t.hutt@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 23:16:16 -0700
Art Department wrote:

> A message was posted to the list from Taylor Hutt for free stuff. I had
> responded to the e-mail but received no response back. I was re-sending a
> couple e-mails that did not get responses to and some how sent Taylors
> message back to list from me?????
>
> Within seconds I was bombed with takers and other guys who apparently never
> got a return response from Taylor.
>
> So sorry for the the mix up.
> I do not have this stuff to offer, the original post was made on Monday
> from Taylor -   t.hutt@worldnet.att.net
>
> Good Luck!

I've not been able to process all the requests for information since I
was
laid off on the 16th (after a long 9 days working at a new job) due to
merge
and spend my time looking for a job.

I've got everyone who asked for information cataloged and will respond
when I get a chance.

For information:

The air cleaner cover, distributor core and brake master are spoken for.
Two of those have been mailed today but I didn't have a snail mail
address for
the third package; I have communicated that to the recipient.

I've got to respond to people for questions about the hardtop and the 5
speed tranny.
Both are for sale, and both are not taken yet.  I have been swamped with
questions and just have not been able to respond to everyone yet.

Please be patient.

Taylor