wiring & shasta99

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: wiring & shasta99
From: Joshua Milton <jt_milton@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 03:16:11 -0400 (EDT)
Hello everyone,

First Id like to give a belated thanks to Ken Pierce for the great
shasta footage as well as what appeared to be a spectacluar trip.
Bravo!

Next Id like to ask some advice on re-wring my engine harness.  Id
figured the engine portion of the harness would be the easist one to
start with and decide if I want to do the dash and body harness after.
Its very straight forward as far as where it all goes but what guage
wire should I use and should I get original connector plugs or should I
use something different.  Im justifying this since my connectors are
bad and Im going to move the alternator to the other side of the
engine.

Any advice would be appreciated.

joshua milton
69 1600