mugs

To: "Datsun Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: mugs
From: "Terry and Donna Cost" <tcost@vvm.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 01:31:11 -0500
Four or five years ago the TDROC had its Spring Fling in Salado, Tx.,  and
all of us made a roadster mug by coloring in a paper strip containing a
black-and white outline of a roadster and sealing it in  between the hollow
walls of a plastic mug.  If you will send me a picture of your roadster, I
will send you a plastic mug with the picture of your own personal car sealed
inside, and I will only charge $50 U.S. for the service, plus shipping and
handling.  If you wish to send me a girlie photo for the other side of the
mug, I'll put it in no extra charge. (When's the last time you heard the
phrase "girlie photo"?)   The store we bought the mugs from is out of
business,  so it may take a month or so to find a supplier.  Let me know.

By the way, Saturday, August 28 has been set as the date for the New
Braunfels mini-meet.  We'll drive around a little and eat a meal, and drive
home the same day.  If you wish to spend time in Austin or San Antonio, stay
at one of the local motels and drive back home Sunday.  Write if you need
directions to the meet.

Leisure Suit Terry