Re: Back in Kansas! :(

To: "Ken Pearce" <kpearce@washington.engr.ukans.edu>,
Subject: Re: Back in Kansas! :(
From: "Ron & Julie Edgar" <rvedgar@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 18:25:48 -0400
Ken,  all I can say is "FANTASTIC!"  I dream of taking a trip like that.

My wife and I have been following your trip by downloading your pictures
into a slide show program.  Your pictures are beautiful,  so much so that we
are using some as screen savers.  You have a real talent for photography if
you ever need another vocation.  I relay like the way you set your roadster
up in some of the pictures.   Possibly you could make it on the Roadster
Calendar next year :-)

I have a few questions as I am going to be making some 800 mile runs to
North Florida to see my older sons in Gainesville.

* How did you hold the throttle on the freeway?  (cruise control)
     My leg cramps up after too long a drive.

* What was you gas consumption?  (25 to 30?)

* Average comfortable speed  (65 to 75?)

*  Better running a night or day?

* What model of camera were you using?  It did a wonderful job?

Thank you again for sharing your vacation with us.

Ron & Julie  Edgar
Margate, Fla.

You can see our 1600 here--->
http://personal.mia.bellsouth.net/mia/r/v/rvedgar/

(by the way we also like your music on your web site keep up the good work.)