Air Injection Plugs -- Update

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Air Injection Plugs -- Update
From: walter@omni.sps.mot.com (Thomas Walter)
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 99 14:58:46 CDT
NOTE: Please respond to:
walter@omni.sps.mot.com  with any questions/comments/request.

Quick Update on the air injection block off plugs:

I've gotten about FIVE sets made in the last two weeks.
Just do not have the time to spend on these. But I
have gotten request for almost FORTY set's of these
plugs.

As I loose money making these things, looks like I
am not charging enough.  So I'll be charging $20/set
PLUS SHIPPING ($3.20 for priority). This way I can
still cover my cost, donate 50% to a charity, and get
the plugs out to folks.

As I know there are some roadsters "VOR" (Vehicle Off
Road) waiting for the plugs, I would appreciate
anyone needing a set immediately to let me know.

If you have asked for set back in April, just send
a reminder and when you need them (i.e. August/when
ever,etc).

I also need to get the oil pump primer rods, and a
few other things made up.

Things are finally settling down for my home life, but
between being a single parent and lots of work... well,
I am busy as every.

Alas, I still have yet to get the engine and transmission
out of the '67 2000.  I plan on replacing the clutch,
and putting the car up for sale for $6,500 FIRM in a
month or two. Yep, still need to pay off some legal bills.
Alas, I'll keep the '68 2000... and bolt in a seat so I
can make it some more roadster events!

Sorry for the delay in getting those plugs made up, but
I think every can appreciate my life has been a little
upside down the last six months!

Sincerely,

Tom Walter   '67 2000
Austin, TX   '68 2000