Re: Roadster Sighting

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Roadster Sighting
From: "Matt Peterson" <pete_303@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 20:51:02 PDT
>From: "Arlo J. Levisen" <alevisen@gdhscats.org>
>CC: pkhatch@ieee.org
>Subject: Roadster Sighting
>Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 20:35:24 +0300
>
>Fellow Listers:
>
>How is this for a roadster sighting?  Last Saturday, July 10th, 1999,
>Matt Peterson of Zimmerman, Minnesota, (north of the Twin Cities) drove
>his Datsun 1600 roadster to Willmar, Minnesota.  My wife and I then
>drove one of our Datsun 1500 roadsters from Revillo, South Dakota, to
>Willmar - and we had what I would call an historic meeting!  The only
>live 1500 in South Dakota meets one of the exceedingly few live 1600s in
>Minnesota!  What a deal!!
>
>>Later,
>
>Arlo Levisen
>Revillo, South Dakota
>

>Arlo

That was a very memorable experience.  First roadster I had ever seen
besides my own.  I'm thinking of taking a road trip out to California next
summer.  This would be timed so I could make it to Shasta of course!  We'll
see how things work out.

Just wondering, has anyone heard of a Roadster Products out in Oregon,
Wisconsin?  I got an old reciept with my roadster that was from there.  I've
called three times now and I always get an answering machine for roadster
products.  I've even written to them and gotten no reply!  Just wondering if
anyone could tell me more about this "mystery" supplier.

Thanks,

Matt Peterson
'68 1600
Zimmerman, MN