Re: ZONC / Sears Point Vintage Races

To: trosborn@california.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: ZONC / Sears Point Vintage Races
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 16:06:47 EDT
In a message dated 11-05-99 8:46:13 AM EST, trosborn@california.com writes:

<< Michael,
 It looks like I will be attending -- are you guys meeting somewhere to
 caravan up. Let me know.
 Todd >>

Hello,

 The actual caravan will start at the Holiday Inn at Emeryville.  I am not
sure where it is but I believe that it is easily visible from the freeway.  I
would guess that you would take the Powell Street exit.  This is where we are
all meeting, ZONC / BADROC.

The gathering will start at around 7am and departure is at 8am.  Leigh, Fred
and myself plan to meet in San Francisco and arrive at the Holiday Inn at
07:30.  From there we will all drive to Sears Point Raceway.  There is a
designated Datsun Corral site that we will all be parking at to show our
cars.

The event will attract over 20 Exotic Datsuns and of course there will be
those other 200+ Italian, British, French, American, German, etc.... cars.
Should be great fun!

Michael Carion
67.5 SRL311-000248
San Francisco, Ca