Re: Fwd: our roadster an MGB copy?!!

To: Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fwd: our roadster an MGB copy?!!
From: B Strachan <bstrachan@home.com>
Date: Fri, 07 May 1999 18:53:25 -0700
Yeah, I think it's obvious to anybody who has really looked into the
facts that the Roadster is not a copy of the MGB or anything else.
Unfortunately, as somebody already remarked about something else, a lot
of people think the only equipment you need to discuss cars is a mouth
;-)

Personally, I couldn't care less where the inspiration for my Roadster
came from.  I'm just glad to have it.

Barrie
'66 2000
San Diego