Now to the hard part . . . Parts!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Now to the hard part . . . Parts!
From: jfw@commercemarket.com
Date: Fri, 07 May 1999 19:43:08 -0600
OK, so I am soooooooo hooked on the car.  I drove it every day this week.
(unregistered and all!)  But I have a few questions for the experts out there.

1.  I am told I cannot register it in Utah without bumpers, a windshield,
mirrors, etc.  Is that the case everywhere?  I don't mind the mirrors and
lights, but the other stuff could be expensive.

2.  Parts.  Where do I find front lights for example?  Or rear lights?
(Current ones taken from Corvette)

In case anyone needs a refresher the pics are still online at:

http://192.41.63.36/roadster.html

Thanks all!

Jason
aka Roadster Newbie