Virus

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Virus
From: dtn <noji@mail.ahc.umn.edu>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 15:55:26 -0600
Fellow infectees:

Last Saturday there was a decent rain in the upper Midwest that did a fine
job of washing the left over salt from the roads.  I spent Sunday working
on some wood working projects and getting the roadster on the road.  I put
in a new plate in the distributor and tossed out the notchy one that has
been in there.  The weather was beautiful and felt that I needed to get on
the road.  I was going to be going just down the road a bit.  The bit
turned into a long while and as a result I forgot about another project
that I had going, making a chicken stock on the stove.  By the time I got
home the water had boiled off and the house was filled with chicken smoke.
Luckily the house did not catch on fire, but there is extensive smoke
damage.  It will take several weeks to clean up.  Maybe add to the list of
symptoms, forgetfulness.

On a mechanical note, I find that the car doesn't like to go strongly into
the 80's, 90's mph range.  It feels like there is no fuel getting to the
engine.  Could that be it?  I'm running a mechanical pump but also have an
electric fuel pump that I can put in.  Other than this the car seems to be
running fine.

Dana