Parts needed...

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts needed...
From: Ken Pearce <kpearce@washington.engr.ukans.edu>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 13:37:45 -0600 (CST)
I'm looking for the following parts for my 69-2000.  It's titled as a 69
but I've been told that from the pictures, it looks like a 68.

        www.engr.ukans.edu/~kpearce/roadster.html

I'd like to get my car back on the road within a few weeks, so if you have
the parts, let me know...  prices would also be helpful.

        1 pair new or rebuilt SU carbs, including linkage between carbs

        1 exhaust header, new or like new, factory or aftermarket, would
        prefer not to have to do any grinding to make it fit stock system

        1 right rear wheel bearing

        1 left rear brake cylinder rebuilt kit

        1 head gasket (U20 engine)

        1 rollbar ("overhead bar") which bolts to factory mounts used or
        new

Hope to make it to Shasta this year,

Ken Pearce 69-2000
Lawrence, KS
785-766-4033
785-864-5445 fax

Ken Pearce
Engineering Computing Services
School of Engineering                  "The best time to take action
University of Kansas                     toward a dream is yesterday;
                                        the worst is tomorrow; the
kpearce@ukans.edu                        best compromise is today."
www.engr.ukans.edu/~kpearce
                                                   Alvah Simon