My fairlady is on the road again

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: My fairlady is on the road again
From: Matthew W Peterson <pete-3@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 12:06:23 -0600
Hi everyone,

I got my Datsun back on the road the other day and the breaks work fine.
One concern is that on the first pump the pedal goes almost to the floor
although the brakes still engage.  However, when I pump the pedal a
second time it stops about mid way down and seems to have more pressure.
Any ideas what this might be from?  While I'm writing I would like to
thank Don Miller for the heater core, Bill Wessel for the rotors and Les
and Dennis at Classic Datsun for having the parts I needed and for the
great service.  And thanks to everyone who responded to any of my
questions or to anyone elses questions at that.  I have learned so much
just by "listening in".

Thanks again,

Matt Peterson
'68 1600 back on the road