Thoughts

To: Datsun Roadsters - Post List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thoughts
From: jhatfield@cavemen.net (William Hatfield)
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 20:19:20 -0700
Just some things on the list lately.  To Paul's twisties, I haven't been
able to find any with machine threads either, but I'v used the screw
type with a speed nut behind.  ( tinners nut , the flat nut with stamped
threads)   The MSD is a CDI,   (c apacitance discharge ignition) ,but
with a difference, it's Multi Spark Discharge (hence the name).  It
fires with a series of sparks not just one.  Did the guy with the tranny
get it out of 4th gear?   I had problems with mine once,  it was rust on
the shift rail (from condensation) it would hang in gear because the
rust would hang in the bosses.    Bill 66&67 spls in N.M.