70 2000 for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 70 2000 for sale
From: bilis@napanet.net (Eric Jackson)
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 08:22:13 -0800
I have a friend who is thinking of selling his roadster. He wanted me to
send out a feeler on the list to see if anyone is interested.

He is in the process of rebuilding the motor.  New clutch, brakes, and
tires.  He was a car dealer body man and painter so he is doing the body
work now, and is not sure if he should paint it or leave it prepped for a
new buyer.
He plans on installing a new interior kit after painting the interior.

I told him about this list and so he wanted me to drop a quick line in
before he painted anything or ordered the interior.

The car has almost everything on it.  All knobs are there, 5 of the 6 trim
pieces, radio, and sun visors.

It needs a top frame and top and a grill.

Any advice I should give my friend?  He thinking of selling it because he
just bought a '47 chevy truck he wants to restore!

thks,
eric