Re: from RUSSIA

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: from RUSSIA
From: "Kerry Zariwny" <k.zariwny@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 09:12:01 -0800
Hey Guys and Gals
 I do not wish to sound coldhearted but before anyone from the list starts
sending cash to help the "little man" please be aware that last week in the
Wall Street Journal an article ran concerning a scam such as this emanating
from Russia. This email may be true but I find it odd that Minina hit all of
the auto lists instead of just our list. Maybe to increase the odds of some
sucker sending cash?

SO. If anyone does feel the need to give away money, send me a dollar for
the "Restoration of a Datsun 1968 Roadster" and I promise it will be used
properly. :)

Sorry about the non-roadster related email but my girlfriend was ready to
send a dollar until I showed her the article and I did not want anyone from
the list burned.

Kerry Z
West Linn OR
1968 1600