More MSD

To: Datsun Roadsters - Post List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: More MSD
From: jhatfield@cavemen.net (William Hatfield)
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 10:37:28 -0700
When I instslled the V6 I didn't have the factory computer so I
contacted several aftermarket companys   The MSD seemed to be the
easiest to set up so I went that way and it's proved to be a good
choice.  I am running the 6a unit and programable computer.  I needed
the computer since I didn't have the factory one to controll the
ignition.  I got the 6a from Jegs but Summit, PAW and some of the other
mail order houses have it also for $120 to $130 .
         Hope this will help David.         Bill  66&67spls in N.M.