Re: Roadster Pics

To: "Jason Wright" <jfw@commercemarket.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Roadster Pics
From: "Chris, Dianna, Corinne and Miles White" <cwhite@worldnetla.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 23:12:08 -0500
Jason,

    Without a peek under the hood, it could be anything. Suspect you have a
SPL (1600) that has been modified. Looks great. Hope it drives as well.
U20's have a distinctive cover and are identified as OHC on it. 1600's have
a finned cover and do not leave room for much under the cover (like a
camshaft). Either way looks like a winner.

C.F. White
SRL 311-05468
Email: cwhite@worldnetla.net
FT Polk LA

> From: Jason Wright <jfw@commercemarket.com>
> To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
> Subject: Roadster Pics
> Date: Sunday, March 21, 1999 1:05 AM
>
> Thank you so much to everyone who has helped over the last 24 hours.
Your
> comments have been invaluable.
>
> Visit the following link to see a few pictures I took this evening.
You'll