Re: Roadster mystery solved???

To: "Jason Wright" <jfw@commercemarket.com>
Subject: Re: Roadster mystery solved???
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 16:54:23 -0800
Jay,
Do a search on classifieds 2000. you should find quite a few 1600's in
similar condition as you described in the 3,000 to 4,500 range.

But this value is nothing compared to the car's ability to draw you into
roadster mania. So, don't run out and sell it. Get some drive time out of it
first.

Victor Laury
70 SRL311
65 L-320