Wiper question

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Wiper question
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 11:18:13 -0600
I just looked at the wiper arms on my late 67.5 (#5xxxx) and found that the
two arms are different.  The driver's side looks like most arms in that it
pushes
down on the shaft with no exposed hardware, while the Passenger's side has a
nut on top of the arm, as if it is on the end of the shaft.  Is this normal,
or has the PO done something to make this non standard?  I didn't have time
last night to take them apart,but I will try to checkit out this evening.

Peace,
Pat

--
Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Hardware Guru
voice (512)471-9517, fax (512)471-8885, UUCP:cs.utexas.edu!horne