Re: radios

To: cellis@stassoc.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: radios
From: JLBrooksNC@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 23:06:58 EST
Several months ago I went through the same mental anguish.  I wanted FM and
Tape.
Maybe a place for a Portable CD to "Just Plug In".  Things I found out:
        You may find a replacement, but it won't be a modern one
        You can cut the console, but I didn't want to destroy the quirkiness
        I decided to get a Sony XR-4800 ($122), detachable face AM, FM,
Cassette.
35W,
        put it in my glove compartment and use a wired remote RM-X4S ($30) in
the ash
tray.

But that was before I found out my FairLady had a warped head... :-(

John Brooks
68 FairLady 2L