Update and a few Q's!

To: "'Roadster Group'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Update and a few Q's!
From: Paul Strassmaier <PaulS@dowa.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 09:59:54 -0800
I've got the dash back in the car, and I am installing the gauges and trying
to wire the thing up.  I struggled with the toggle switch wiring a bit,
until I noticed the little numbers printed next to the switch tabs that
corresponded to the wiring diagram.  That really helped.  I've got the
directional switch mounted, and the wires run back, but that area is still a
mess.  It's hard to read the wiring diagrams where the multi gauges are
enough to know which wire goes on the IGN side of each gauge.

I mounted up my FF knob, after finding out where it went from Gordon, but I
don't see it on the wiring diagram!  Also, there is what looks like where it
would plug in there's a kind of termination plug on the harness.  Easy
enough to remove, and plug in the FF, but is that correct?  I sure would
like to confirm.

The only other goofy thing is the brake light switch down on the pedal.  I
need to figure out which wires run down there.

All and all, it's really exciting to see it all come together!

Paul Strassmaier
67 2000