seats

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: seats
From: TRRACE@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 21:20:49 EST
Hello all,

Does anyone know of any problems with putting in 1970 1600 seats into a 67
(1600)?

Also, just to keep ya updated. I am still in the process of getting my hands
on the "right" 2000.  I have had a couple of close calls. The one I thought
I'd purchase fell through, the guy said "something else came  up" This was
after I was arranging to go to Santa Cruz to check it out. I was "sad."
Anyway the search continues. I keep thinking okay buy completly restored, and
then I see a good car with potential and say "Well I could have it restored."
What to do? Anyway it has been quite challenging. :D But I have seen some NICE
2000's.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
Trrace@aol.com
SPL311-07875