(no subject)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: (no subject)
From: HIGHKIX4@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 22:36:45 EST
Howdy Everyone
Hey what a cool list.  This winter I obtained a 67 1600 in "needs to be
restored" condition.  No keys, I hotwired it and drove it around the
neighborhood (after much trail and tribulation and starting ether).
Runs great, loose steering traced to a bad idler arm,
and not much brakes left, and a bad 2nd gear synchro, but works
good if you double clutch up and down.  Will be dealing with the body,
interior, and about a thousand other little things over the next year or
so.  Just put it up on stands in the garage, and am very happy to find
this group for a resource.  Should be fun, I'm very impresseed with how
straight forward and honest the car is put together.  Has about 20
grease zerks for christsakes!
Jim  67/1600