parts car

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: parts car
From: pshirley <pshirley@micron.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 21:42:21 -0800
I'm getting ready to trade off my 66 parts car.  There are still a few
good items that might interest someone.  Make me an offer on any of the
parts or the whole car.  Don't wait to make me an offer, because the car
is going soon.  Thx Paul

1.  Rear bumber, a bit pitted but no major dents.  Has the built in
reverse light.

2.  Rear tail lights in good shape, slightly pitted.  Missing the red
plastic.

3.  Dash with gauges is in good shape.  All gauges, switches and glove
box door are       there.

4.  Door handles and window cranks.

5.  Doors are in so-so shape.  Vent windows are in good shape.  Chrome
around     windows OK.

6.  Seats need redone.

7.  To the best of my knowledge, the front and rear ends are in decent
shape (if you     want the whole car) and the frame looks straight.