Re: East coast 67 race Datsun

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: East coast 67 race Datsun
From: CarterCM@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 02:03:38 EST
In a message dated 3/14/1999 8:30:43 PM Pacific Standard Time, CarterCM
writes:

<< In a message dated 3/4/1999 5:08:44 AM Pacific Standard Time,
pkort@cis.picker.com writes:
 <<  Okay, this is the east coast!  Not sure where this ad came from, sent to
  me by a friend.

      Paul
    OROC

    >DATSUN: 1967 1600 convertible race car, fresh engine,
    >  race car since new, full cage, solid, never hit, no rust, spare
    >  engine, spare big carbs, log book from 1972, SVRA
    >  applied and accepted, new fuel cell and brakes, just tuned
    >  and serviced, $5,950, b/o, street trades. George Hair,
    >  770-993-8827, GA >>

 I understand this car was just sold. Just curious...is the happy new owner
anyone on the list?

 Craig Carter
 Fountain Valley, CA
 '70 SRL311 #14100 >>