Hiroyuki Kawaguchi's SRL311-00489

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hiroyuki Kawaguchi's SRL311-00489
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 12:06:15 -0800
Roadsterites,

I've had some communication with Mr.. Kawaguchi concerning #489, original
solex machine and can set up a visit to see this rarity. I don't know what
he wants for it. He says that it runs and is equip with a few mods (Detroit
locker rear).

There is no possible way that I can afford this car. But I would not mind
seeing it to report to an interested list member. Maybe one of our local
list members would like to check it out with me?

Victor Laury
70 SRL311
65 L-320
Los Angeles