RE: Speaking of Albuquerque Roadsters...(and houses for sale!)

To: "'Sexmnypwr@aol.com'" <Sexmnypwr@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Speaking of Albuquerque Roadsters...(and houses for sale!)
From: "Miller, Don" <MillerD2@idhw.state.id.us>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 07:40:36 -0700
Just moved in last May. 4 bed 3 bath 2 story. Garage is the key. Shaped like
an "L". 2 car bay on the lower part of the L. Third Bay is 55 feet long with
pass through to back yard. Total Sq Ft - 1311. AND It's all mine!!!!!! Big
enough to currently have: 1 Roadster, 1 1978 Ford Pickup, 1 Neon and an
Expedition. Had it built for me as I tend to spend alot of time there. All
for 149k.

Don Miller
68 1600
Meridian, ID