Re: Non-relevant but technical question

To: mgmidgetboy@yahoo.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Non-relevant but technical question
From: BERKEN@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 10:43:06 EST
In a message dated 3/10/99 2:02:26 PM Mountain Standard Time,
mgmidgetboy@yahoo.com writes:

<< Lads,

 I have had some problems in the past with a "hot" engine bay in the
 Midget.  This has caused me to consider obscene alterations like
 having the hood
 "louvered". Note: late Midgets have virtually no frontal exposure by
 design (look like a 911)

 More on this: Your solution is somewhere other than louvering the hood.
Check the hoses, thermostat, radiator, etc, and you'll come up with a cure
that doesn't involve surgery, that gets the temp down to a reasonable level.

Joseph