Re: water pump

To: "'Datsun'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: water pump
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 14:48:47 -0800
By "worth keeping", Marko probably means it's not worth rebuilding. You can
get credit for the core charge when buying a rebuilt. That can be worth
around $40 to you.

So if you intend to replace a non-functioning roadster water pump, don't
automatically toss it before ordering a replacement. If you can't figure out how
bad off it is, let the supply house tell you if they'll accept it for core
value. I'm told that the rebuilts are better than any new replacement pumps.

Fred - So.SF