Re: Before I get Flamed...Topless

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Before I get Flamed...Topless
From: GOAVP@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 23:21:15 EST
In a message dated 99-03-05 20:43:28 EST, Jim wrote:

<< I think the thing we all have in common is a true affection for these
 little cars and a desire to keep them running.  I would reccomend that
 we all try to keep it fun, because if it isn't, believe me there aren't
 many reasons to play...

Jim - this is very profound.  I would just like to thank you and all of the
other suppliers for your continued support of our cars.  Pricey or cheap,
available or unapproachable, when I need a part I want to know there is some
place to turn.

Peter van der Pas