Vintage Races at Road America/Dairlyland Datsun Roadster Assn

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Vintage Races at Road America/Dairlyland Datsun Roadster Assn
From: jschmi7@us.ibm.com
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 10:01:04 -0600

John Schmitt    Telecommuter External # - 847-658-7074; Tieline - 698-9887
   Internal phonemail only  -  tl-348-4725 or 240-4725      pager pin#
8710561

---------------------- Forwarded by John Schmitt/Schaumburg/IBM on 03/05/99
10:00 AM ---------------------------

John Schmitt
03/05/99 09:59 AM

To:   bwessel@itis.com @ INTERNET
cc:
From: John Schmitt/Schaumburg/IBM@IBMUS

Bill,  As usual, I will be at the races this year.  Also this year, I'll
have the roadster there.  I promise to make sure the trailer is ok.

I got reservations at Plymouth rock camp grounds again as I have done for
the past 7 years.  There seems to be more enthusiasm about the vintage race
weekend and spots are going quickly.  The MG group has reserved one whole
camping circle and Porsche another(somehow I cant imagine Porsche owners
doing marshmellos).  That leaves only 3 circles of full service(ele and
water) camping areas.   There are only 4 full service camp sites left for
that weekend.

All you need to do to reserve the site is call 920-892-4252 and they take
most credit cards for a $25 reservation.  You can get it back if your plans
change and they are able to rent the site.  Believe me,  that is never a
problem on that weekend.

Bill,  Do you know of an email addr where I can advertise looking for a
used SA-85 or 90 full face helmet?  I cant see spending $400 for a new one.
MW Council does require SA rating for autocross.